<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Arms Directory | GySgt Fred Night USMC | Group Activity</title>
	<link>https://armsdirectory.com/members/gunny-g/activity/groups/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://armsdirectory.com/members/gunny-g/activity/groups/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Public group activity feed of which GySgt Fred Night USMC is a member.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 22:54:00 -0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.7.20</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fafe11bd16987e8d3d38cac0ec0a690f</guid>
				<title>GySgt Fred Night USMC posted an update in the group 6.5 Grendel Fan club: I also have a carbine AR in 6.5 Grendel. Love it.Build them myself</title>
				<link>https://armsdirectory.com/activity/p/81972/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Jul 2023 22:00:10 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I also have a carbine AR in 6.5 Grendel. Love it.<br />Build them myself</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5ddd82ef644ee26b4ce4fd159582801</guid>
				<title>GySgt Fred Night USMC posted an update in the group Gun Memes: </title>
				<link>https://armsdirectory.com/activity/p/74958/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Feb 2023 17:36:15 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec6f3d5daeb572b6d5de296821ea9d4e</guid>
				<title>GySgt Fred Night USMC posted an update in the group Gun Memes: </title>
				<link>https://armsdirectory.com/activity/p/74955/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Feb 2023 17:33:18 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b247209382c75f1172c073bf180739a</guid>
				<title>GySgt Fred Night USMC posted an update in the group Gun Memes: </title>
				<link>https://armsdirectory.com/activity/p/74922/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Feb 2023 08:39:04 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d25af6a275b75589a5d264f0ee38f951</guid>
				<title>GySgt Fred Night USMC posted an update in the group Arizona Gun Owners: Gun Control isn't about guns. It's about [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://armsdirectory.com/activity/p/74823/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2023 15:03:24 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Gun Control isn&#8217;t about guns. It&#8217;s about control. Totalitarian control</p>
<p></p>
<p><a target='_blank' href="https://youtu.be/EKbcwfahlng" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/EKbcwfahlng</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">262af529d311a3c3433b4c0b88587e93</guid>
				<title>GySgt Fred Night USMC posted an update in the group Arizona Gun Owners: </title>
				<link>https://armsdirectory.com/activity/p/74821/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2023 14:57:17 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc77f6c6f1306d88ad6bbce7d4591970</guid>
				<title>GySgt Fred Night USMC posted an update in the group Arizona Gun Owners: Dirty Civilian? YupAfter 23 Years in The Corps, I guess [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://armsdirectory.com/activity/p/74819/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2023 14:54:38 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dirty Civilian? Yup<br />After 23 Years in The Corps, I guess I&#8217;m a dirty civilian now. I have my own armory, food and supplies. &#x1f44d; and Loving it!</p>
<p> <a target='_blank' href="https://youtu.be/D6EBZDuhBVw" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/D6EBZDuhBVw</a></p>
<p><iframe class="lazy" title="What is Dirty Civilian?" width="640" height="360"  data-lazy-type="iframe" data-src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D6EBZDuhBVw?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c898b243b34eabe92d9ed3db361ea384</guid>
				<title>GySgt Fred Night USMC created the group Arizona Gun Owners</title>
				<link>https://armsdirectory.com/activity/p/74806/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2023 13:29:21 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		